- Switch on the button next to the digital control panel.
- Adjust the recommended temperature for the material you’ll work with by the buttons under the display:
- Start hydraulic motor by the green button under the yellow cover.
- Check piston movement. The movement must be quiet and the piston centred. If the piston touches the inside wall, centre it by 12 metal nuts on the back.
- Move the clamp 1 inch from heater element (if it already isn’t in the position) and tighten it up slightly.
- Load the hopper with your material.
! Important: DO NOT USE metal, concrete, stone, bricks, larger wooden pieces over the input material limit.
- The density of the briquettes can be adjusted by the clamp. Tighten the clamp when briquettes start coming out from the die.
! Important: Do not tighten the clamp too much – piston must always be able to push through.