« go back
- Stop the hydraulic motor.
- Release the clamp.
- Adjust temperature to 300 ° C.
- Take all of the material out of the hopper.
- Wait 5-10 minutes and switch on hydraulic motor.
- If briquettes start coming out, set-up the machine normally again.
- If the chamber is still blocked, remove the material from gaps on tube from both sides and clean mouth of the chamber from the hopper side.
- Start the hydraulic motor. The piston should push the blocked material out.
- Set-up the machine as usual afterwards.